» Effective Communication and introduction to NLP workshop - Option Day 1 (24/06/2019)
Free (donation expected)
Come and enjoy our Effective Communication and Neuro-Linguistic Programming workshop, and then see how your personal skills grow.
If you think this may of the interest of any person you know, you can share this event with them.
Price: Free (donation expected)
Duration: 2 hours, 30 min.
The course will take place either (or maybe both) on:
> Monday 24th June
> Tuesday 25th June
Help us to choose the day on the registration form.
• To recognise your own effective and ineffective communication patterns.
• To understand the principles of effective communication.
• To see and recognise how communication is affected by perception.
• To deepen and practice techniques of persuasion.
• To know what Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) means.
• To learn some practical examples of how to use NLP.
• Explanation of basic contents
• Group dynamics
• Case simulations
• Interactive games
• Observation exercises: sharing
• Perception exercises: sharing
• Reflection exercises: sharing
• Unlike other subjects, what we learn about our personal skills does not get outdated.
• Training directly influences a better working environment, and encourages greater individual and collective efficiency.
• Due to its nature and, although directed to the working environment, what we learn is applied to our daily life. It produces benefits for people which go beyond job performance, creating the conditions needed for a better quality of life, which promotes a spontaneous interest in participation which, in return, favours learning and obtaining positive results.
• Participants are not told what they have to do, but they are given elements and principles to get to know themselves better and achieve an emotional balance.
In July, we will be organising a course of Chakras Applied to Life.
Tell us if you are interested.